MA Tech are recruiting for a Business Analyst for a key client of ours who are offering an excellent opportunity to join their ever expanding teams due to their ongoing success. This role is Dublin based with flexibility on hybrid working.
This role is an opportunity for a motivated BA with over 4 years of experience to utilise their strong understanding of new products, user problems and working in agile environment to contribute to the delivery of successful projects. In this role, you will ensure that there is a common understanding of both stakeholder and customer needs with both new and existing product offerings.
- Work with the Product team to develop on the product roadmap, throughout the delivery of new features.
- Understanding of the business requirements and translate these into documents to facilitate development
- Define and write user stories, acceptance criteria and release notes for new features.
- Utilise strong analytical skills, understand the business processes and functionality of the overall product
- Showcase strong interpersonal skills
- Work on a number of projects ensuring to deliver on each a high standard of work
- Collect and analyse a large amount of information, keeping attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will interact with a number of groups - internal and external stakeholders, third party vendors and subject matter experts
- Over 4 years as a business analyst
- Strong analytical skills
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!