Business Analyst – Day Rate Contract
Do you want to impact decisions? Are you an innovative Business Analyst who thrives on developing new solutions to solve tough challenges?
In the role you will have the opportunity to research cutting edge big data tools, and design innovative solutions to solve business problems that only a Business Analyst can.
You will be a critical member of the Data Strategy team that will document business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for both our Data Engineering and Data Science teams.
Business Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Sorts through large amounts of data to assess for relevancy.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Breaks complex topics into meaningful chunks of information.
- Seeks out multiple sources to gather information.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Ability to document processes and process flows.
- Computer science, data engineering discipline
- Experience in Data Warehousing
- SQL experience desirable
- Clear communicator, written and oral
- Results focus
- Problem solving and decision making
- Stakeholder management
If interested please email James: email@example.com with your CV to arrange a call to discuss the role and suitability. This is an urgent hire.