MA Tech have been retained exclusively on a really exciting opportunity with a growing fintech looking to add an AWS DevOps/Engineering Leader to their team.
You will be managing a team of 5 amazing DevOps Engineers with responsibility for all current SaaS deliverables. There is a heavy focus on AWS and automation with this role. You will be using your organisational skills to instil disciplined process, supporting the goal of continuing to develop reliable, robust and scalable infrastructure.
There is great career progression opportunity with this role as the team is set to double in size in the near future. Get in touch to learn more.
- Lead, mentor and grow a digital operations team
- Proactively prevent issues before they arise.
- Prioritize frequently changing requirements to meet the needs of our customers
- Organise and take ownership of a challenging release schedule
- Sed, awk, grep like a pro - but you reach for python when the scripting gets nontrivial.
- Use your security expertise to champion secure code development
- 8+ years’ experience working in operations or software development with 2+ years as manager
- Strong experience of a wide range of AWS services
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex issues on large-scale distributed systems.
- Proactive attitude and a drive to pre-empt issues
- Brilliant Linux skills, sed, awk, grep and Python when needed
- AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Python, Java.
- Strong Java skills
- Linux (sed, awk, grep)