- Ensure books and records of the legal entities are prepared accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis in the general ledger
- Responsible for recurring journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and monthly balance sheets
- P&L analysis
- Liaise daily with business partners and external auditors
- Support with projects.
- 1 year + relevant experience essential
- Part qualified accountant
- Knowledge of standards such as IFRS/US GAAP
- Familiar with IFRS Financial statements
- Use of systems such as Oracle, Essbase, OBI, Power BI
- Excellent attention to detail and detail orientated
- Super communicator
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial.