MA Tech are exclusively recruiting for rapidly growing fintech organisation with offices based in Dublin and Kerry. They are a digital first business and this person can work from anywhere in Ireland post covid.
They currently have an opening for an Application Support Analyst with the appropriate skills and experience to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent support to customers, which can entail technical integration and configuration cases etc.
- Act as the initial point of contact for questions and issues raised by clients.
- Writing and speaking with customers to quickly get to the root of their issues.
- Complex troubleshooting of issues that can span across many systems.
- Frequent pivoting between project work and support work.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Assist in creating product documentation for either internal or external consumption.
- Attend meetings with clients to analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose issues.
- Working with online APIs, API docs, and associated tools such as Postman.
- Assisting developers that are integrating with API.
- Administration of application permissions and settings for clients and users.
- 3+ years experience working in technical support role.
- Prior experience in software development and/or support, or a similar role.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients.
- Experience with API tooling and Restful API.
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate empathy, courtesy, professionalism and trustworthiness in customer interactions (be they internal or external).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to apply functional/technical knowledge to job problems with a willingness to learn new skills and knowledge relating to the role.
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction while continuing to build scalable processes.
- Quick at prioritizing and responding to fluctuating, high-impact, urgent requests from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below: