MA Tech are recruiting an Application Security Engineer to join a global Financial Services organisation based in South Dublin. This is a daily rate contracting role for at least 12 months. You will join a team that are developing the next generation of applications and services to enable consumers and businesses to securely, efficiently, and intelligently conduct payment transactions.
- Provide design and architecture advice to internal teams on how to securely develop and build applications and supporting systems
- Define secure mechanisms for critical business functions in cloud environments
- Work closely with developers and evaluate business requests and proposed designs to determine feasibility; work with software development teams to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in the design of new enhanced systems
- Leverage security experience and knowledge within the mobile and digital commerce arena to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders, including business owners, end-users, customers, project managers, engineers, and senior management
- Define security requirements and guidelines to ensure repeatable processes are followed by worldwide teams
- Assist in the strategy, standards, and architecture for the security aspects of the SDLC including application, mobile, web service, DevOps, cloud, and CI/CD efforts
All applicants must has a Stamp 4 visa or a European passport to apply for this opportunity.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: