An alternative asset management firm doing some exciting things in Ireland and growing out their Dublin team have an excellent opportunity for a skilled AML / KYC Analyst to join their New Accounts Division. This is an initial 1-Year Contract opportunity with high likelihood for permanence upon completion.
This is a great opportunity to gain indispensable experience working collaboratively locally and internationally with all areas of a thriving business.
- Open bank accounts across numerous jurisdictions.
- Communicate with legal regarding account requirements and needs.
- Coordinate KYC refresh.
- Maintain account database and ensure accounts comply with policy.
- Ensure all teams have access to necessary information and bank sites.
- Review open accounts and facilitate closures where needed.
This role would be ideal for a skilled AML / KYC professional with 2+ years’ experience in a financial services environment.
- Recent similar experience within a financial services environment (2-5 years’ exp. desirable)
- Anti-money laundering (AML) and KYC understanding.
- Familiarity with structure charts.
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of different types of bank accounts.
- Detail oriented - attention to details and to customer/client needs
- Collaborative; team player, proactive, self-starter, who can implement process changes
- Fast learner, motivated, innovative, enthusiastic and rigorous
- Able to follow directions and apply knowledge learned.
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- €40,000 - €50,000 p/a
- Excellent overall package – healthcare, pension, etc.
For further information on this AML / KYC Analyst job opportunity or any other financial services opportunities in Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Josh Craig in the strictest confidence on 015222930 or email@example.com
Follow Mason Alexander on LinkedIn for the latest jobs, industry news and expert career advice.