Job type: Permanent
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €35,000 plus excellent benefits
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Payable specialist required to support a busy finance team with one of Irelands largest property developers.
This is a great opportunity to join an established and collaborative team who are working on some of Irelands most innovative and creative projects. Industry experience is preferred with 2 years in an Accounts Assistant/Accounts Payable position.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Maintaining financial records and transactions in compliance with company purchase order policy
- Work closely with management in approval of invoices
- Processing supplier invoices and responding to all enquiries
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly report
- Assist with month-end and year-end process
- Issuing statements of accounts
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Assist with audit process as required
- Support the Finance team with any ad-hoc projects and tasks
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within the Property sector
- Strong working knowledge of Sage 50 is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, with good excel skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with strong numerical ability
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and can work in a fast paced environment
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online today.