Job type: Permanent
Location: Dublin 2
My client, an Irish owed Real Estate Investment Firm are currently recruiting for a new addition to their small but busy team. As Accounts & Office Manager, you will be responsible for day to business operations and supporting the Finance function with duties including payroll processing, VAT and various revenue returns, managing debtors, and will also provide general administrative support to the team.
- Assist in the monitoring and review of debtors and cash collections- payments are automated but need to be managed and followed up
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly accounts- this will be largely facilitated by filing and accurate record keeping ?
- Liaise with external accountants in relation to Statutory Financial Accounts- information conduit
- Assist with monthly/quarterly reporting (internally and externally)
- Assist in the monitoring of financial & operational internal controls?
- Payroll processing
- VAT, PAYE, PRSI and CT and other Revenue returns- processing and recording of these returns
- Provide outstanding customer service to all employees and key stakeholders?
- Support other finance functions as required including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and systems data
- Drive to continuously improvement processes & procedures and be adaptable to change?
- Maintaining proper filing practices at all times. All records e.g. corporate, tax and other elements need to be maintained and added, and need to be refined, clearly labelled, and accessible?
- Liaison for insurance and IT matters in addition to corporate subscriptions
- Arrange business travel arrangements and hospitality requests (flights, hotels, transfers, restaurant bookings etc)
- PA function to MD- this includes occasional business and personal tasks
- At least 5 years’ experience gained in a corporate environment in a broad business support role including PA/Office Manager/Accounts
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Strong working knowledge and practical experience in using payroll/accounting software, and online banking systems
- Assertive, ambitious and great sense of initiative
- Self-starter and ability to pre-empt situations and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Well presented, professional, adaptable and flexible
This role will be split between office based and work from home for the time being. If you meet the above requirements, please apply online today