A commercially focused and ambitious Accountant required to join an exciting and dynamic tech start-up based in Dublin. The company launched in early 2020 to provide an innovative financial accounting product and service to their clients in the SMB space, think accounting meets AI!
Their product and service aims to eliminate the typical frustrations and hassles that can be experienced with traditional accounting practices.
This role will ideally suit a highly driven and entrepreneurial individual who is ready to take on a challenge in helping to grow their already established client base. This is a client facing accountant role in an extremely fast paced environment, where you will work closely with the Commercial Director and will be responsible for managing and building on existing client relationships and providing expert real-time accounts services including payroll, bookkeeping, year-end accounts, tax compliance, commercial filings and more.
If you’re looking to join a traditional accounting practice in a 9 to 5 role, then this is NOT the opportunity for you! This is much more than a typical accountant role and will offer the right individual an opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking and unique business who are on a mission to transform how traditional accounting is done.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) with minimum 4 years PQE within a dynamic commercial business
- Excellent client relationship building skills and ability to communicate effectively with business leaders
- Ability to work in an unstructured and fast paced environment on own initiative
- A pro-active and driven self-starter who is commercially focused
- Ambition to grow and develop career and contribute to the the growth and success of the business
If you’d like to know more about this opportunity, then apply online with your CV today