MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide informed, timely and insightful financial analysis to support management in key strategic decision - making process.
- Deliver the Group Budget, 3 year plan and rolling forecast working across individual business units to identify key deliverables and risks.
- Provide support to manage relationship with a number of external stakeholders including banking partners, shareholders and credit insurers.
- Support acquisition programme, providing financial analysis on prospective acquisitions.
- Support integration of new acquisitions into the Group structure.
- Develop world class financial reporting suite, Board reports and KPIs.
- Work with Business units and Group subsidiaries to provide insight on key commercial decisions.
- Project Management of key projects to ensure Group is “IPO” ready, including rollout of SAP BPC consolidation tool.
- Perform economic research and competitive analysis to provide the business with intelligence about opportunities and threats in relevant business sectors.
- Manage activities of the FP&A team.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Commercially minded qualified ACA with at least 5 years PQE, preferably in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG industries.
- Excellent analytical skills (numerical and written) with strong planning and organising skills
- Strong ability to apply critical strategic thinking to resolve problems
- Ability to challenge and question across all level of the organisation
- High level of computer literacy
- Demonstrated expertise working with non-financial managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across all levels of the organisation