Our client within the healthcare & technology industry are seeking a dynamic HR Generalist with a strong work ethic to join their team. The organisation is growing tremendously, and the successful candidate must be able to work at a fast pace.
This is a stand alone HR position, and will report directly into the COO.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process - creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, creating contracts of employment at offer stages, handling negotiations, administering reference checks and Garda vetting.
- Responsible for inductions, employee on-boarding and providing relevant training.
- Employee Relations- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures. Must be familiar with Irish employment policies and laws.
- Work closely with the COO to drive the development of HR Operations function - reengineering initiatives and operations performance.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the companies culture, and creating methods of becoming an employer of choice brand.
- Liaising with a third party payroll provider to ensure employee details are tracked accurately and to ensure employees are getting paid on time.
- Maintaining & updating confidential HR documentation
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Generalist role
- Third level qualification in HR or similar, CIPD is desirable
- Experience in a start up environment is an asset!
- Excellent knowledge of the Irish employment law and policies is a must have
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ambitious, and ability to work off own initiative
- Must have strong organisational skills
If you have the experience, and are interested in the opportunity, please send your updated CV directly to email@example.com