***6 month frontend contract - city centre***
Cutting edge technology client of mine has engaged with me to help find a Senior Frontend Engineer to come in and build out their frontend platform while also helping others learn off a subject matter expert.
This is one of the most forward thinking and innovative technology companies in the Dublin market. Paying good daily rates and a chance to work with a very forward thinking and innovative team.
They are looking for the following skill set:
- Experience building user interfaces with React frameworks.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc.
- Strong automated testing skills, and a solid understanding of continuous integration practices.
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Build reusable React components with modular CSS, manage data on the client with Redux, and test everything with Jest.
- Work with the product owner and UX designer to research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes.
- Work with the development teams to gather information about system APIs and help shape the data that is available for UI consumption.
- Refactor or improve existing code.
The hiring manager is looking to speak with people over the next week and the processes will move very quickly. Get in touch with me on 01 6854414 or firstname.lastname@example.org