A leading Aircraft Lessor are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team.
- Responsible for coding and processing supplier invoices in a multi-company, multi-currency environment.
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment of invoices, across multiple jurisdictions, intercompany entities and VAT groups.
- Liaison with staff throughout the company to ensure invoice approval and processing is carried out on a timely basis.
- Preparation of frequent payment runs across multiple currencies.
- Manage the close of the purchase invoice module as part of the month-end close process.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for dealing with supplier queries and the reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Liaison with the companies’ internal and external auditors throughout the year.
- Liaising with 3rd party service providers ensure the timely submission of statutory reporting – provision of support for VAT returns etc.
- Preparation of reconciliations and analysis as part of the month-end close process.
- The company has a large number of Operating, Holding company and Special purpose companies (SPC’s). Invoice processing for these entities will require a thorough understanding of the intercompany group structure to ensure invoices paid from bank accounts in the operating entities are correctly expensed or capitalised in the underlying SPC’s.
- Would suit a part-qualified accountant with strong general accounting knowledge.
- Previous Accounts payable experience desirable.
- 3rd level education or relevant accounts payable experience required.
- Experience with Sunsystems and Concur an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical ability.
- A positive team approach, capable of working on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information on this Accounts Payable role, please contact Shauna Lee on 01 685 4414 and send your CV to email@example.com