CFO - Software
Chief Financial Officer
We are currently seeking a commercially strong Chief Financial Officer to drive the business as it expands and develops globally. This a unique opportunity to become a member of the Board of Management in a growing, profitable international technology company. The successful candidate will play an influential role in shaping and executing the business strategy and future direction of the business.
- Develop and execute commercial strategy to drive business growth and market share globally, working closely with all key departments.
- Be responsible for all commercial agreements throughout the organisation.
- Provide strong leadership throughout the organisation.
- Develop business plans in conjunction with the SMT.
- Provide input into pricing decisions and sales models for all markets
- Assess and identity operational strategies and performance metrics to support the company’s growth.
- Deliver annual budget and financial forecasts with the Financial Controller and the SMT.
- Manage the company’s financial performance, ensuring the finance team deliver key management reports.
- Manage company tax and legal compliance
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of Annual Statutory Accounts for all entities within the Group
- Substantial commercial and leadership experience, preferably in the Technology Sector.
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) with P.Q.E. in a large accountancy firm.
- Previous experience in a leading Finance role, with experience working at a senior management level to drive business growth.
- A strong communicator with the ability to engage, influence and consult at all levels in an organisation.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to make sound, commercial decisions.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligible to work in Ireland