My Client is recruiting a Financial Accountant for maternity leave cover. This hire will join their Finance Department and will look to take ownership of the following areas.
- All system month end and year end procedures – including review and posting of all invoices and bank entries by assistant accountant.
- Responsible for preparing and posting month end journals for all related entities
- Monthly Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation
- Producing monthly internal management accounts and KPIs for management meeting
- Manage the finance function including the finance and admin team
- Maintaining Finance policy and procedures as required
- Cashflow forecasting and management including daily funding
- Oversight of all purchasing and management of expenditure according to budget
- Revenue and CSO returns filing
- ROS administrator
- Time record management (coordination of work-in-progress ledger and adjustments, monthly debtors)
- Resolving all finance and admin queries
- The go-to-person for all systems and operational management
- Perform ad hoc and special projects assignments, as required.
- Additional duties as necessary
- Qualified financial accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- 3 + years relevant experience in finance and admin
- Local experience necessary
- Flexibility required to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Sage Accounts Production and Sage Coretime a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently, proactive and results-oriented
- Confident and good ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated person of integrity and discretion with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail.
If interested please contact Nick McCarthy on 01 685 4414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org