My client, a leading Irish hotel group are looking to revruit an Accounts Payable Team Lead to join their team.
- Ensure all purchase invoices are processed in a timely manner within tight deadlines.
- Manage and control the accuracy and completeness of all postings of purchase invoices.
- Ensure all required processes and approvals are adhered to before presenting invoices for payment
- Prepare and present the payments runs as appropriate
- Engage with suppliers as required and in conjunction with Purchasing Manager assist in resolving and queries or other matters relating to invoices
- Posting of all supplier payments and cheques.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and administration of creditor ledger.
- Monthly review of creditors listing ageing to identify any anomalies.
- Assist with the implementation of “new invoice management software”.
- Ensure group process and controls are adhered to.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be notified to you by the Financial Accountant.
- Provide support to other areas of Finance as requested.
- Proficient IT skills essential – MS Office Excel / Word / Outlook
- A thorough working knowledge of SUN or similar Accounts Payable accounting package
- Ideally you have experience with coaching a small team of AP administrators
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills allowing them to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks appropriately
- An aptitude for working as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and use own initiative
For more information on this AP Team Lead role, please contact Katie McEvoy on +353 1 685 4414 and send your CV to email@example.com