My client is a global education and technology provider, occupying the corporate education and eLearning space. They have a vacancy for an experienced Sales professional to join the London office.
This role will be at the forefront of our business development efforts throughout the UK and Europe. You will be responsible for generating new business across our verticals. In addition, you will be tasked with increasing penetration within some existing client accounts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand my client's core product and service solutions as well as those of our key competitors.
- Analyse the market and think laterally to target opportunities for global growth.
- Qualify and Prospect new clients whether this is over the phone or face to face.
- Be comfortable connecting and speaking with senior managers in some of the world’s largest corporate institutions.
- Work to understand and solve real world business problems for our clients by following a consultative and solution based sales process.
- Liaise with existing Account Managers as and when necessary.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a client-facing role, preferably in the education space
- Degree educated, finance or related discipline is desirable.
- Passion for technology and how people learn
- Desire to work in a results-driven sales role.
- Consultative Sales Approach (Knowledge of social selling is an advantage)
- Can-do entrepreneurial attitude and self-starter mentality.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills are essential including good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal & collaborative skills.
- Highly effective communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Competent and professional manner, particularly in client facing situations.
For a further discussion about this role, please call Bobby Gamble on 01-6854414, or email email@example.com