My client is seeking a Middle Office Operations professional for its Global Markets Operations Team based in the Dublin office. The role will primarily support the team in loan administration, trustee oversight and regulatory reporting, among other responsibilities.
This individual will work and collaborate with the global operations team, as well as employees in other functions and businesses at the firm. This role is a unique opportunity to become part of an evolving and strategic function dedicated to ‘best-in-class’ operations management practices to support our business growth.
A successful candidate will have 1-4 years of relevant experience in fund accounting, fund administration or coming from an operations background (credit/asset management, financial services and/or hedge fund industry experience is preferred).
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Clear intellectual curiosity and commercial acumen with the drive and potential to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-starter – someone who has high energy; a strong work ethic; displays the ability to work independently; be creative; and entrepreneurial
- Grasps key concepts quickly and displays potential to develop greater specialist knowledge
- Solid interpersonal and relationship-building skills – can effectively develop trusted relationships with many constituents, build credibility quickly, and partner effectively with others
- Strong execution and project management skills – highly organized, very detail oriented, proactive problem-solver, solutions-oriented, and a knack for anticipating obstacles and addressing issues early on
- Efficient and effective work style in a dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and work across a number of different work-streams, assignments and/or projects. Proven ability to manage heavy workloads while remaining attentive to details, and prioritizing time efficiently when faced with multiple projects
- Focuses on delivering exceptional client service, with a sense of urgency and follow through
- Displays maturity, outstanding judgment, critical thinking, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations. Acts professionally regarding sensitive subjects and maintains confidentiality while exercising discretion at all times
- Team-player – willing to pitch-in when needed to help on projects, tasks and initiatives, as and when needed; enjoys working in a collaborative and collegial environment; humble and enthusiastic with the desire to learn
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly advanced Excel
- Ideal candidate will also have previous working knowledge of Advent Geneva accounting system, dealings with Bank/Corporate/Government Loans and working knowledge of CLOs (Collateralized Debt Obligations)